Mini Compacto is a lightweight tablet sling bag that comes with a minimalist design. Built-in USB charging outlet and multi-layer compartments, ensure more room for your belongings. The compartment fits up to a 9.7-inch iPad or Tablet and on top of that, it features an anti-theft pocket in the back that can store your phone securely.
Mini Compacto is made of Oxford Water-Repellent material. Don’t worry about your back, the materials are made of breathable honeycomb pads and there is a sturdy hook to clip to adjust the shoulder straps ensuring your convenience while using this smart sling bag by Mark Ryden.
Shoulder strap zipper card pocket to store your ID and card for your daily use. It goes wherever you go as it holds a stylish look for any occasion.
- Made with Oxford Water-Repellent material.
- Built-in USB Charger Outlet.
- A dedicated, highly protective 9.7-inch tablet compartment provides outstanding coverage for your tablet.
- Adjustable shoulder strap so you can change the length to suit your personal preference.
- A breathable back system featuring Airscept™ provides a balanced cool so you’ll never feel overheated.
- Water-resistant knitted surface coating forces liquids to roll right off.
- Shoulder strap card pocket so you can easily get your card for subway or bus rides
- Model – MR7618
- Weight – 0.7KG OR 1.5LBS
- Dimensions – Length = 9″ (23 cm) x Width = 4.3″ (11 cm) x Height = 13″ (32 cm)
- Capacity – 7L
- Main Material – Oxford Waterproof
- Handle/Strap Type – Adjustable Padded Shoulder Strap
- Lining Material – Polyester
- Closure Type – SBS Zippers
- Features – USB Charging Port
- Fits – 9.7″ ipad or Tablet
Most of the Mark Ryden backpacks and sling bags have built-in USB charging ports. We’ve mentioned this detail in all of our product descriptions.
Follow these two steps below on how to use the USB charging port:
- Connect the power bank to the USB cable which can be found on the interior of the backpack/bag.
- Connect your device with the charging cable to the USB port located on the exterior of the backpack/bag.
- Please be advised that carriers may require someone to sign for your shipment. (If you are shipping to an apartment or in an office building, the carrier might require you to sign for the packages and will not be left at the door.)
- For our Australian customers, all our products ship from our Australian Warehouse via express shipping (Shipping times vary from 8 – 12 working days). For our European & International customers, we ship from multiple warehouses located in various locations around the world (Shipping times vary from 12 – 16 working days). Free shipping via DHL express, FedEx & UPS.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
- TRACK MY ORDER
- If you encounter any issues with the product within 1 Year of your purchase, simply send us an email to [email protected] mentioning your order number and images of the damaged product. This warranty only covers any issues caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. We will either replace the product/refund in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty provided herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, normal wear, and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Additionally, any maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company.
There are no reviews yet.