- Made with Oxford Water-Repellent material.
- Built-in USB Charger Outlet.
- Patented Hydrocoat™ raincoat design for worry-free travel on rainy, which means you’ll never be soaked and freezing cold again.
- Easy-access main compartment with 180 degrees opening for less time-consuming shifting and more focus on just getting down to business.
- A dedicated and padded laptop compartment inside that supports up to a 15.6-inch laptop.
- The tablet holder comfortably fits up to a 9.7-inches with room to spare.
- Comfortable breathable and padded shoulder straps with an ergonomic design that supports your back.
- An extended quick-draw bottle holder makes staying hydrated always within arms reach.
- Secret shoulder strap card pocket so you can easily get your card for subway or bus rides.
- Secret front zipper pocket provides additional storage capacity for miscellaneous items.
- Hidden top compartment so you can store daily essentials such as earbuds.
- Hidden back pocket so you can store valuable items and travel worry-free.
AUD 150.00 – AUD 165.00
Protector is the latest release by Mark Ryden that features a secure TSA lock with a sleek design. It is even more suitable for those who live in a rainy climate due to its considerable raincoat design. Travel free even during the rainy season. With the nature of the weather feasibility, it features an SBS metal anti-corrosive that will ensure its metal part always looks shiny. Even though the bag looks minimalistic, it has a multi-layered space that’s suitable to carry your personal daily needs.
Other function includes a detachable compartment that can be used to store gadgets and your pen. Don’t worry about the materials, this backpack is made with breathable mesh and comfortable padded ensuring your comfort. There’s also a bottle holder on the side and a USB charging compartment like any other Mark Ryden smart backpack. We guarantee you that you will fall in love with this backpack.
Hydrocoat™ raincoat design that stretches and conforms to your body shape, Protector is the first tech-wear bag boasting full body coverage on wet, rainy days.
The luggage strap allows you to loop your backpack over your rolling suitcase, which means you can stroll through the airport with ease
With Raincoat, Without Raincoat