What are cookies?
Required cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these Cookies, functionalities you have asked for cannot be provided. These Cookies are required to enable core site functionality and are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
– Performance cookies collect information on how you use our website.
– Functionality cookies can give you an even smoother user experience. These Cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from or language. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant.
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– Mark Ryden Australia or on our behalf, and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our websites;
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who publish web banner advertisements for us.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are two types of cookie that may be used during your visit to our site:
1. Session cookies
Session cookies are deleted after each visit to our site. For example, when you are browsing our site, it will remember you for the duration of your visit, but the cookie will be removed from your computer as soon as you close down your internet browser. Session cookies allow you to add an item to the basket and then move through the checkout. Disallowing these cookies via your web browser will mean you are unable to place an order on this site.
2. Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies remember you for a set period of time, allowing wishlist and/or previously viewed products to be displayed the next time you visit our site and whether you were logged into your account.
3. Marketing Cookies
Mark Ryden Australia work with partners who serve advertisements or present online offers on our behalf. Most of these marketing partners use both session and persistent cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. All data collected by third party cookies is anonymous and will never contain your name, address, telephone number, email address or payment details.
What if you don’t like cookies?
You can enable or disable Cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings. Find out how this works for your browser here:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
You can also find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. However, if you choose to disable Cookies in your browser, you may be unable to use the full functionality of this website.