The Profession is a laptop backpack that is uniquely designed for students to make their daily routine much easier. Its lightweight design makes it easier to carry and you can wear it wherever you go, be it on a bike or in a bus. Its high quality YKK zippers and systematic storage design makes Profession the ideal smart laptop backpack. It has enough space to carry a 15.6-inch laptop and a 9.7-inch tablet and has a USB & micro USB charging bank so you can charge your devices from wherever you are. It also has an extra waterproof pouch for carrying things like your phone, wallet, sunglasses, earbuds and Airpods.
- Made with Oxford Water-Repellent material.
- Multiple pockets on the front to keep your items organized and easier to find. Waterproof compartment for toiletries and separate wet and dry items.
- A separate digital compartment can hold a 15.6 Inch /17.3 Inch” Laptop and a 9.7 Inch/11 InchiPad.
- Water-resistant knitted surface coating forces liquids to roll right off.
- A hidden anti-theft pocket on the back to hide your valuables from theft.
- The luggage strap can be mounted on the suitcase/luggage for easy carrying.
- The backpack has a USB port on the outside and a corresponding cable is provided to connect to the power bank inside the bag.
- Model – MR9008
- Weight – 1.2/1.25KG or 2.6/2.75LBS
- Dimensions 15.6 Inch Model – Length = 11.8″ (30 cm) x Width = 4.7″ (12 cm) x Height = 16.5″ (42 cm)
- Dimensions 17 Inch Model – Length = 12.6″ (32 cm) x Width = 4.7″ (12 cm) x Height = 17″ (44 cm)
- Capacity – 20L
- Main Material – Oxford
- Handle/Strap Type – Soft Handle
- Lining Material – Polyester
- Closure Type – YKK Zipper
- Features – USB Charging Port. Lightweight, Separate laptop compartment
- Fits – 15.6″/17.3″ inch laptop & 11″ Tablet
Most of the Mark Ryden backpacks and sling bags have built-in USB charging ports. We’ve mentioned this detail in all of our product descriptions.
Follow these two steps below on how to use the USB charging port:
- Connect the power bank to the USB cable which can be found on the interior of the backpack/bag.
- Connect your device with the charging cable to the USB port located on the exterior of the backpack/bag.
- Please be advised that carriers may require someone to sign for your shipment. (If you are shipping to an apartment or in an office building, the carrier might require you to sign for the packages and will not be left at the door.)
- For our Australian customers, all our products ship from our Australian Warehouse via express shipping (Shipping times vary from 8 – 12 working days). For our European & International customers, we ship from multiple warehouses located in various locations around the world (Shipping times vary from 12 – 16 working days). Free shipping via DHL express, FedEx & UPS.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
- TRACK MY ORDER
- If you encounter any issues with the product within 1 Year of your purchase, simply send us an email to [email protected] mentioning your order number and images of the damaged product. This warranty only covers any issues caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. We will either replace the product/refund in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty provided herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, normal wear, and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Additionally, any maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company.
There are no reviews yet.