Pathrato by Mark Ryden is a 17-inch laptop backpack that features capacious multi-layered compartments with a minimalistic design to keep you organized. The interior is built in for quick access and easy organization.
It features a mesh divider with one layer for storing small items. A padded laptop sleeve that fits up to a 17.3-inch laptop and can be quickly accessed from the top zipper. The exterior features an external USB charger which provides a hands-free and convenient way of charging from a power bank.
This laptop backpack is designed to provide maximum weight distribution. The back padded features a mesh multi-panel airflow design for maximum back support. Adjustable sternum stabilization and breathable shoulder straps with a comfortable sponge minimizing muscle tension from your shoulders.
Additionally, It’s the expandable transformative system allows for you to expand the bag from 23 L to 39 L.
Mark Ryden laptop backpack Pathrato is an ultimate need for minimalist travelers or commuters who wish for maximum portability and easy access compartments.
- Built with Air Cushion carrying system.
- Built-in with a padded laptop compartment that supports up to 17.3-inch.
- Expandable from 23 L to 39 L storage capacity, which means more space to take more stuff with you when traveling.
- Made with Oxford Water Repellent material.
- Built-in USB Charger Outlet.
- Comfortable shoulder straps with an ergonomic design that supports your back.
- Model – MR8057
- Weight – 1.3KG or 2.8LBS
- Dimensions – Length = 12.2″ (31 cm) x Width = 6″ (15 cm) x Height = 19.7″ (50 cm)
- Capacity – 20-35L
- Main Material – Oxford
- Handle/Strap Type – Soft Handle
- Lining Material – Polyester
- Closure Type – Zipper
- Features – USB Charging Port and Scalable
- Fits – 17.3″ Laptop & 9.7″ Tablet
Most of the Mark Ryden backpacks and sling bags have built-in USB charging ports. We’ve mentioned this detail in all of our product descriptions.
Follow these two steps below on how to use the USB charging port:
- Connect the power bank to the USB cable which can be found on the interior of the backpack/bag.
- Connect your device with the charging cable to the USB port located on the exterior of the backpack/bag.
- Please be advised that carriers may require someone to sign for your shipment. (If you are shipping to an apartment or in an office building, the carrier might require you to sign for the packages and will not be left at the door.)
- For our Australian customers, all our products ship from our Australian Warehouse via express shipping (Shipping times vary from 8 – 12 working days). For our European & International customers, we ship from multiple warehouses located in various locations around the world (Shipping times vary from 12 – 16 working days). Free shipping via DHL express, FedEx & UPS.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
- TRACK MY ORDER
- If you encounter any issues with the product within 1 Year of your purchase, simply send us an email to [email protected] mentioning your order number and images of the damaged product. This warranty only covers any issues caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. We will either replace the product/refund in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty provided herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, normal wear, and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Additionally, any maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company.