The Mark Ryden Muke 1 is the most recently released Mark Ryden model. MUKE 1 opens differently from the ordinary backpack with a zipper opening, but with a convenient magnetic buckle. We’re not going to lie that its design and color are from Mark Ryden’s classic color palette – elegant black. The novel design style combined with the elegant black color makes MUKE 1 widely popular and stylish.
Muke 1 is a great looking bag that is suited for a working professional environment. It also features an anti-theft pocket, and enough regular storage space for your laptop, earbuds, wallet, camera, and a stack of books. Its light weight makes it easier to carry around.
- The main material of MUKE 1 is high-grade oxford cloth with PU waterproof coating. Once you get it, you will be surprised that its surface is so soft and smooth.
- A separate digital compartment that can store a 15.6-inch laptop and a 9.7-inch iPad.
- This backpack no longer uses the conventional backpack zipper design but uses a convenient magnetic buckle, which is more likely not to be easily damaged.
- Can hold a capaciliy of 18L.
- This backpack offers 4 pockets for your belongings, namely a side pocket, a back anti-theft pocket, the main pocket, and a front pocket.
- The main pocket has reasonable compartments to keep your items reasonably organized, such as documents/books/laptops/headphones, etc.
- Model – MR1611_00
- Weight – 0.75 KG or 1.6LBS
- Dimensions – Length = 11.8″ (30 cm) x Width = 5.9″ (15 cm) x Height = 15.7″ (40 cm)
- Capacity – 18L
- Main Material – Oxford Water Repellent
- Handle/Strap Type – Soft Handle
- Lining Material – Polyester
- Closure Type – Magnetic closure buckle
- Features – Scratch Resistant
- Fits – 15.6″ Laptop & 9.7″ iPad
Most of the Mark Ryden backpacks and sling bags have built-in USB charging ports. We’ve mentioned this detail in all of our product descriptions.
Follow these two steps below on how to use the USB charging port:
- Connect the power bank to the USB cable which can be found on the interior of the backpack/bag.
- Connect your device with the charging cable to the USB port located on the exterior of the backpack/bag.
- Please be advised that carriers may require someone to sign for your shipment. (If you are shipping to an apartment or in an office building, the carrier might require you to sign for the packages and will not be left at the door.)
- For our Australian customers, all our products ship from our Australian Warehouse via express shipping (Shipping times vary from 8 – 12 working days). For our European & International customers, we ship from multiple warehouses located in various locations around the world (Shipping times vary from 12 – 16 working days). Free shipping via DHL express, FedEx & UPS.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
- TRACK MY ORDER
- If you encounter any issues with the product within 1 Year of your purchase, simply send us an email to [email protected] mentioning your order number and images of the damaged product. This warranty only covers any issues caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. We will either replace the product/refund in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty provided herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, normal wear, and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Additionally, any maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company.
There are no reviews yet.