Mini Julius is a lightweight crossbody bag with enough room for your daily necessities. It is able to hold up to a 9.7-inch tablet, umbrellas, and fascinatingly a small pocket camera. There’s also a zipper card pocket to store your ID and card for your daily use. Like any smart crossbody bag by Mark Ryden, it features a USB charging compartment so you can charge your devices anywhere, anytime.
This smart crossbody bag features a hidden compartment to store your most valuable belongings while commuting and/or traveling. This bag is also considerately designed with breathable mesh and high-density foam ensuring comfort while in use.
It is made with durable and adjustable straps that will prevent shoulder fatigue. Not to mention, water-repellent materials with a fine finishing line and neat threading. It goes wherever you go as it holds a stylish look for any occasion.
- Made with Oxford Water-Repellent material.
- Built-in USB Charger Outlet.
- A dedicated, highly protective 9.7-inch tablet compartment provides outstanding coverage for your tablet.
- Shoulder strap phone holder with suction cup design holds your mobile device firmly in place.
- Adjustable shoulder strap so you can change the length to suit your personal preference.
- Water-resistant knitted surface coating forces liquids to roll right off.
- Shoulder strap card pocket so you can easily get your card for subway or bus rides.
- Model – MR7056
- Weight – 0.5KG or 1.1LBS
- Dimensions – Length = 9″ (23 cm) x Width = 4″ (10 cm) x Height = 12.6″ (32 cm)
- Capacity – 7L
- Main Material – PVC
- Handle/Strap Type – Soft Handle
- Lining Material – Polyester
- Closure Type – Zipper
- Features – USB Charging Port
- Fits – 9.7″ Tablet
Most of the Mark Ryden backpacks and sling bags have built-in USB charging ports. We’ve mentioned this detail in all of our product descriptions.
Follow these two steps below on how to use the USB charging port:
- Connect the power bank to the USB cable which can be found on the interior of the backpack/bag.
- Connect your device with the charging cable to the USB port located on the exterior of the backpack/bag.
- Please be advised that carriers may require someone to sign for your shipment. (If you are shipping to an apartment or in an office building, the carrier might require you to sign for the packages and will not be left at the door.)
- For our Australian customers, all our products ship from our Australian Warehouse via express shipping (Shipping times vary from 8 – 12 working days). For our European & International customers, we ship from multiple warehouses located in various locations around the world (Shipping times vary from 12 – 16 working days). Free shipping via DHL express, FedEx & UPS.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
- TRACK MY ORDER
- If you encounter any issues with the product within 1 Year of your purchase, simply send us an email to [email protected] mentioning your order number and images of the damaged product. This warranty only covers any issues caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. We will either replace the product/refund in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty provided herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, normal wear, and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Additionally, any maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company.