Mark Ryden Levy is a waterproof large capacity bag that has enough storage space for your iPad or tablet, phone, passport, camera, AirPods, gaming device, wallet, a notebook, or small change of clothes and it features an anti theft back pocket and dedicated laptop compartment along with a USB charging port.
The multi-function design makes it easy for you to carry through airports, on trains, and on daily commuter vehicles safely and comfortably while still having the ability to instantly access all of your gear.
It’s a perfect bag for the professional who needs to haul a lot of gear with them but also wants to travel light and comfortably.
- Made with Oxford Water-Repellent material.
- Multi-layered space with multiple compartments for easy access while keeping you organized.
- A separate digital compartment can hold a 15.6 Inch Laptop and a 9.7 Inch iPad.
- Water-resistant knitted surface coating forces liquids to roll right off.
- A hidden anti-theft pocket on the back to hide your valuables from theft.
- The luggage strap can be mounted on the suitcase/luggage for easy carrying.
- The backpack has a USB port on the outside and a corresponding cable is provided to connect to the power bank inside the bag.
- Model – MR9198
- Weight – 1KG or 2.2LBS
- Dimensions – Length = 11.8″ (30 cm) x Width = 5.9″ (15 cm) x Height = 17.7″ (45 cm)
- Capacity – 26L
- Main Material – Oxford Water Repellent
- Handle/Strap Type – Soft Handle
- Lining Material – Polyester
- Closure Type – YKK Zipper
- Features – USB Charging Port
- Fits – 15.6″ inch laptop & 11″ iPad or Tablet
- Layers – 11 Pockets
Most of the Mark Ryden backpacks and sling bags have built-in USB charging ports. We’ve mentioned this detail in all of our product descriptions.
Follow these two steps below on how to use the USB charging port:
- Connect the power bank to the USB cable which can be found on the interior of the backpack/bag.
- Connect your device with the charging cable to the USB port located on the exterior of the backpack/bag.
- Please be advised that carriers may require someone to sign for your shipment. (If you are shipping to an apartment or in an office building, the carrier might require you to sign for the packages and will not be left at the door.)
- For our Australian customers, all our products ship from our Australian Warehouse via express shipping (Shipping times vary from 8 – 12 working days). For our European & International customers, we ship from multiple warehouses located in various locations around the world (Shipping times vary from 12 – 16 working days). Free shipping via DHL express, FedEx & UPS.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
- TRACK MY ORDER
- If you encounter any issues with the product within 1 Year of your purchase, simply send us an email to [email protected] mentioning your order number and images of the damaged product. This warranty only covers any issues caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. We will either replace the product/refund in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty provided herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, normal wear, and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Additionally, any maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company.
There are no reviews yet.